Originally Posted By OwwItHz
I've asked several times what can make a spanking session last an hour, and I get answers like lectures, standing in the corner, multiple positions and implements with frequent breaks, but that doesn't interest me. I can see the same sort of thing with a "generic sub" who wants "to be dominated" - a little bondage, a little whipping, a little spanking, some more bondage, kiss your feet, goodbye. How can anyone tie all of those things together for a significant amount of time? What would the role be?

I wouldn't agree to this type of role play - not with the only kink listed as spanking. I would be bored out of My mind and you are right, how long can you spank someone for pete's sake? This would be about a 30 minute scene as you suggest.

Do people come to you asking for specific roles? Or do they come to you asking for "a session" and you, perhaps after an exchange or two, suggest roles? Likely some of each, I suppose. What works for you? If I told you I was your employee and I wanted to be punished with a spanking for something I had done at work, how would you fill an hour?

I never suggest a role play. I find that subs that do, fall into one of 3 categories: the newbie who has had a specific fantasy bumping around in his head and has finally screwed up the nerve to act it out; the almost newbie who wants to spice up his BDSM play by trying a role play; and the role play aficionado that always wants a role play.

I never have problems with the latter because it is just the way they play. They always stay in character even if the Domme they are playing with does not. I get their frustration when the Domme fails at this. I have a sub in DC that I have had an ongoing role play with for years. We even stay in character in our emails between visits.

I seldom have problems with the utter newbie. He has lived this fantasy in his head so many times and he doesn't know any other way to act with a Mistress.

It's probably the middle guy that is most problematic and I never realized it until this point. (Thank you OwwitHz for stirring the pot and making Me put My thinking cap on.) This guy has had a few sessions and thought maybe throwing in an office role play or something similar might add a little friction to his play, but at some point he loses interest or he didn't share enough details to let Me get into his head on this. Who knows, but for whatever reason it just doesn't work and he falls back into slave character.

You have to be really submissive in order to be a slave for an hour or two, and I just don't believe that there are many who either really are like that or can play that role for the length of a theater play.

I wholeheartedly disagree with you here. That may be the case for you. You and I have known each other through the forums for years and I have never thought of you as submissive. You only have the one "interest" so I would consider you a fetishist and an outlier, not the norm that visits pros for sessions. My average session is close to 2 hours and I do plenty of sessions that last multiple hours - have even had a few that lasted for multiple days. Quite a few clients report that they only start to fully feel immersed and submissive after the first 2 hours.

My ongoing theory with this (as I have posted here and elsewhere) is that most "subs" that engage with Pros aren't submissive at all. They are simply individuals that find submitting and "letting go" to be a release from their everyday stressors and sometimes it takes a while to get into that mindspace - much like it takes people a few days to start to relax on vacation.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn