I've never advocated for anyone to change their protocols in accepting clients. Everyone, prodoms and clients alike, should do business in a way that they are comfortable with. If you do not agree with my opinion on the subject, so what? No one is asking you to change protocols that are, obviously, important to you.

As far as not going tit for tat on the nonsense you are throwing me...it is just getting so absurd. Kevin Hayes/Ratamac is not my "Lapdog." It is hard not to laugh at such a strange accusation. I'm not going to get into the weeds defending myself over such nonsense.

As for your accusations that I moderate from a place of bias, that is SO off base. Before political discussion on MF became so toxic, people learned from each other. There have been times that I've changed my mind on a subject due to self research before making a point or researching a point someone brought to my attention. Just when someone thinks they know everything, they stop learning. I keep an open mind. I've never, not once, shut anyone down for having a different opinion. Not you or Soapy can point to a time that I have...because it has NEVER happened.

As for a political forum here, I'm indifferent on the subject. If the admin wants to do it, I will participate in any way I can be helpful. If not, no big deal. I came to this forum because the admin asked for my support. Some years ago, I wouldn't have had time. Now I do and am here, solely, to help out. You are looking for arguments were there are none to be had.