"Cheyenne, you and I both know you are incapable of having an honest discussion about this."

Just leave it there with your hatefulness and lies. Anyone who read the thread before it was removed could see it for what the exchange actually was. I thought you'd be horribly embarrassed and, perhaps, were just having a bad day. But, here you go again. I'm not going to go tit for tat with your nonsensical rant. Your rage started because I sympathized with the male posters who didn't want to hand over their identification to prodoms they didn't know. I also said that everyone, prodoms and clients, should do business in a way they feel comfortable and safe with. It was a simple and somewhat neutral opinion. You've asked me, privately, not to share this view. When I eventually joined a conservation about it, you lost it. Then, I dared to disagree with you again over JungleBeast's stories of his NYC adventures in the 70's. Again, you lost it. I'm not going to attack you back. Have at it all day long attacking me, making up nonsense and going after anyone who rubs you the wrong way. That is the long and short of it, Tissa. It was right here and clear for everyone to see. I'm not going to get in a petty back and forth with you. Enjoy arguing with yourself.

For posters who miss JungleBeast or Ratamac/aka Kevin Hayes, they are both active on DomSpeak.com