Originally Posted By Cheyenne
Tissa, you chased beloved JungleBeast off this forum and threatened to have him banned. You had Ratamac/KevinHaines banned. You've asked me to withhold my opinions and insulted me over my age. And YOU are going to declare that I, as a moderator here, have insulted or censored people?

Cheyenne, you and I both know you are incapable of having an honest discussion about this. You continue to distort the facts and use fallacies to distract people away from the actual topic of conversation. You have done this multiple times. It's the only way you can "win" the argument.

You're painting me in whatever color benefits your goal. According to you, I'm "chasing" people off the board, banning people, and asking you to do unreasonable things. No context has been given for any of this. You need to frame things in this way, which gullible people believe, in order to come out on top.

The truth is that junglebeast did not want to follow a rule that everyone else did a terrific job respecting. He could have EASILY done that but instead left of his own accord. That had absolutely nothing to do with me or how I or anyone else felt about him, but I know it fits your agenda to blame me for his actions than ask junglebeast why he repeatedly chose to ignore the rule.

Kevin/ratamac/etc has been harassing and defaming me for YEARS. Ask Mistress Michelle Lacy. It was one of the factors as to why I left Max. When he came here, creating new screen names because he thinks no one will know it him -- even after being given warnings -- he continued to harass me. Of course I asked for him to be banned. I know he's your lapdog but if he can't stop biting my ankles he can't play with the adults.

In the thread about why Dommes ask for ID so they can try not to get raped, I made a very mean joke about you being "100" when you refused to respect my 2 polite requests to stop nay-saying other Dommes and making them look bad, I noticed how quickly you fell to the ground and cried "She shot me! I'm dying!" but you didn't say a single word about what Kevin said to me which was actually insulting to me and not a joke. I couldn't live with myself if I was that hypocritical.

You? You are very effective at using appeals to emotion to convince everyone you're reasonable and cares about people getting along. I don't believe you do. I think you're more interested in male approval -- even if it means shitting on a woman to get it.

Quote:
In the entire time I was a moderator for MF, not once did I ban or censor anyone. In the entire time I was an admin for All Stars, not once, did I ban or censor anyone.

We're not talking about censorship and banning. Try to stay on topic, Cheyenne.

Quote:
Talk about gaslighting, Tissa, take a look at yourself.

If you're going to use a term at least understand what it means.

Gaslighting is a form of manipulation where you tell someone something in order to confuse and disorient them about reality. Nothing I am doing is remotely "gaslighting" but your repetitive distortions about what I did and why I did it IS. It's a covert way to try to distract everyone away from the truth and silence me, isn't it? Most people may fall for it but I don't. I'm far too smart for it, Cheyenne.

Quote:
Right now, you and Soapy have made accusations. Back them up with specifics.

My opinion -- or "accusations" as you say -- about why I don't think you'd be a good mod (the real topic here) was because of the way you insult people and how hypocritical it is for you to lambaste others for "insulting" you. Also, I believe you have issues with women and it doesn't belong in this forum. I posted this in great detail, including my citing several sources, in the Off-Topic forum. But within 5 or 10 minutes of my posting this you deleted it, remember? No reply. Just removed the evidence.

I can post it again, if you'd like.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (03/07/24 12:51 AM)