Tissa, you chased beloved JungleBeast off this forum and threatened to have him banned. You had Ratamac/KevinHaines banned. You've asked me to withhold my opinions and insulted me over my age. And YOU are going to declare that I, as a moderator here, have insulted or censored people?

As far as your bringing up mine and Ted's bantering on MF, we've been posting together and talking privately for over a decade. We like each other. Off forum, we discuss personal issues and enjoy knowing each other. He's said much worse to me than I have to him on the MF forum. It is odd that you took the time to dig through my posts on MF or consider my relationship with Ted any of your business. Ted and I are good with each other. Our conversations have nothing to do with this forum.

As far as me having a heavy hand on censoring, point to examples. In the entire time I was a moderator for MF, not once did I ban or censor anyone. In the entire time I was an admin for All Stars, not once, did I ban or censor anyone. Never once, did I ask a fellow moderator to withhold their opinion and then later scold them for not doing so, as you did. Talk about gaslighting, Tissa, take a look at yourself.

Right now, you and Soapy have made accusations. Back them up with specifics.