Would it be your preference to stay in Mistress/slave mode all of the way through or have intervals of play time and relax as equals time? Over the years, I've done both. Straight through for 24 hours or more and I would bring in another Dom to relieve me for sleep but also to take on the role of dungeon monitor. Playing at a deep and intense level for 24 hours or more puts both parties involved in Dom/sub space. I also had a handful of clients that became close friends. We'd to the intervals over a weekend. At times, we'd pick different locations...even renting a boat on a lake that was known to have private coves. The causal play sessions were always a blast. It was usually about two hours of play and two of relaxing together then back it. I've got to say, that was my favorite. Staying in deep headspace for an extended period would take a while to come back down. After a 3 day session that was major intense play, I was left wondering if I'd ever be normal again. After a few days, my client reached out to say that he had an amazing time but was also having trouble getting back to earth. So, my preference is combining real life, real friendship in with intervals of play. Lots of fond memories.