I don't know what the admin's thoughts are on the subject. It is his forum to admin and, as a guest here, I will support whatever he does. I do find it unreasonable to put someone in a position of responsibility with no authority. But, I'm along for the ride here and support the forum, however it is.

What is the basis for you claiming that I would wrongfully censor people? In all of the years that I was a moderator on MF, never once did I censor or ban anyone. I was an admin on All Star Doms, never once did I censor or ban anyone. For you to try to prevent me from being a moderator here, was irrational. Certainly, you have the right to do whatever you want. But, I find it so bizarre. It would be nice to hear what you based your claims on.

As far as bringing back the political forum here goes, I'm indifferent on the subject. I do believe it would be good to have a spill over section. But, only if malicious trolls are no more or less permitted than they are in the lobby and other areas. The funny trolls and even the ones that are provocative, looking for a reaction, don't bother me. They are a benefit to the eco systme of discussion forums. But, someone with stated malicious intention? No.