I appreciate the fact that you boys used the thread to tell us about some of your role plays, but neither of you really addressed the core of the original thread: failure to stay in character.

I have had subs complain that many Dommes can't or won't stay in character for the entire role play session. They will start with the premise suggested/requested by the sub, but eventually lapse into their normal persona. That would irritate Me if I were the client. I take a certain amount of pride in My roleplays and put effort into the back story, costume, props, setting, etc. - so when a sub continues to fall out of character, I find it irritating. Especially since he is the one that suggested it.

Maybe these subs are inexperienced in role plays. Maybe they thought it's what they wanted but it just wasn't their thing in the end. Thankfully it doesn't happen often. I have found that giving the sub a bit of a back story to work around in his head for a few days often helps him play his character better - another reason I don't like last minute sessions . . . Thoughts?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn