The moderators had limited rights. I had no ability to suspend or ban posters. Even when horrible things were being said, if I removed a post, it was a big deal and frowned on. I'm all for light moderation. It isn't okay to censor someone because you don't like their opinions or temperament. But, when posters show up, laugh about switching screen names to "Play a joke," insult everyone and gloat about the havoc they are causing something needs to be done. I wasn't able to do that. In all of the years that I was a moderator on MF, I never had to ban, suspend or even warn anyone. Yet, if memory serves, you said, on MF, that you had asked the admin here not to let me moderate and said I would be heavy on censorship. If this was the case, perhaps he was overly cautious in restricting me from responsible moderation. Please correct me if I am wrong on this. But, Soapy, I remember you saying this openly on MF. There was no basis for it. On any given topic, Femdom related, health, politics, ect., I'm all for open conversation....just not trolling with malicious intention.

In the end, I did want it taken down because the MF trolls were out of control and my hands were tied. It was actually going well until they showed up. It would have been better to have just suspended the trolls in the hope that they would reign in their malicious behaviors or leave the site. Removing the forum was not my first choice.