I've always been interested in the Domme demonstrating both her total control and my helplessness in a wide variety of ways. In many sessions I've experienced degradation as part of this display. "Challenging" food eaten with hands restrained, either from a dog dish ,directly from the floor or off the soles of her boots after it was ground underfoot. I've been forced to consume overripe banana in this last way

I see frequent references to sploshing but I think this is slightly different as it seems to be more about smearing on the body and "forced" consumption is not always involved.

A lot of what I've experienced has often had Mistress's golden as an ingredient . Among the most memorable was dry dog kibble soaked in golden overnight in the fridge to form a sort of runny gruel. A mixture of Broccoli, Cabbage and Kale boiled to mush, blitzed in a blender and served cold with a "warm golden garnish" also stands out.

Wondering if many have played this way? Dommes, is this a fairly uncommon request? Does anyone have favourite "slave slop" recipes?

I remember seeing a twitter post from Michell lacy saying she was busy making slave stew in preparation for the next day's extended session. Would love to know the recipe!