Originally Posted By artiemus1
MVC is not just a great provider....she is a wonderful human, a muse, a caring real person who looks at you, through you and into you in such a wonderful way that you don't even know it until you are staggering away with a huge smile. The most important thing is that if you choose to trust her with this most intimate kink, you can depend on her to look after you within the context.....10 year veteran of this incredible lady/goddess....DM me if you want....

I love what you said about MVC. I feel very much the same way. She is indeed a very wonderful and caring human. I've been serving her since 2019 and can honestly say she has transformed the way I view femdom and BDSM. Not only is she technically the best domme I've ever played with, she is the kindest and most empathetic Mistress I've met in the scene.

Kindness and empathy don't get talked about much. Folks seem to prefer tales of extreme cruelty. There's been a lot of talk about the legendary cruelty of Mistress Nia, for example, but I question the veracity of some of those tales and have no desire to serve someone like that myself.

Mistress Victoria Cayne loves to play, has BDSM in her blood and will take you wherever you need to go. Great hearing from you. Thanks so much for chiming in. smile

Edited by kinkybootbeast (02/26/24 07:38 AM)

kbb

Discover my FemDom smut on Medium and Amazon.