Shanghai Leading Mistress | BDSM Trainer | Dominatrix Alessandra
I am Shanghai Domme Alessandra

Nationality: Chinese

Height: 168cm

Weight: 49kg

Languages: I speak Chinese, Cantonese, English and German

Experience: I met first slave in 2008 so I have 16 years of experience in various BDSM practices as the role of foot mistress, chastity domme, pain domme, boot goddess, pegging domme...

Background: If you ask me how I went to BDSM. The answer is simple: I knew very early that domination is in my blood. I grow up in a family where my father is dominant and my mother is submissive. However, I never lose confidence and dominance even though I was awashing in daily belittlement from my misogynist and beta loser father. He tried to shame me into conforming to his narrow views of femininity. I am sorry for him because his brainwashing on me never works! Instead, I embraced my strength and my power. I became a dominant girl, unafraid to take charge and assert myself in any situation. I refused to let anyone else define or limit me based on my gender. You may wonder why I did not become a submissive like my mother. It is possible to question self-value when you spent your childhood with such a misogynist and dictator father. I think partly because dominance is in my blood and partly because I had the right judgment when I was 7 or 8 years old which was I realized he is a total loser.