You are asking 2 different questions. the answer to the 2nd question depends on the answer to the first.

Nia's website when up said that in a toilet session she would make you eat even if you found it disagreeable or repulsive. Supposedly there are several dommes who will do that for or to you. The other question is how far she would go to enforce compliance. Allegedly, there were people and she broke one or more fingers of the guy till he gave in.

It seems that she denied this took place but there were several posters at maxfisch who claimed they had known of situations with that.

I do not know if there are others who will include fingerbreaking or smashing as part of FTT. There might be since there are many mistresses who do not share all details of their sessions, but no one has reported it in any forum we know of. I am guessing no actual finger breaking.

However, in terms of beating, whipping or caning you beyond your levels of toleration . . . some possibilities allegedly include An Li, Lucy Khan, Michelle Lacy, the Mistress Katrina Khan and Eketarina Romanovich. However, Romanovich says or her website says no FTT.

Michelle Lacy in a post in a forum here or at maxfisch mentions whipping a guy for more than an hour till he fainted, if I recall correctly. I think the others might have some similar or related methods, but do not quote me. And, the case of Michelle whipping a guy till he was out or fainted was not necessarily while doing FTT--but it is simply, obviously, a possibility if she thinks that it will help her with the FTT, or be necessary.

I do not remember if Mistress Khan includes FTT, but if I recall correctly, her website information seems to suggest that using a safeword is usually not possible.

Over at maxfisch there was a thread re brutal ftt dommes. Nia did not post as best I can recall, but the mistress from NY who is now retired volunteered or said, Here I am. Mistress Darcy. Darcy did some sessions with a fellow mistress that were FTT, if I recall from some of her ads. Darcy is now retired or in cognito.

There are mistresses who brand guys in addition to or instead of FTT . . . I supposed you could ask which mistresses, if any, do branding.

Edited by ztrade (02/19/24 07:17 PM)