I'm not certain about this but seem to recall that at the time eros removed the bdsm, fetish and fantasy sections there was pressure on payment providers around sites promoting or seen to be associated with bdsm.

Obviousley wishtender seems to have faced similar problems in the past few weeks.

My gut feel is that somebody in the group would have looked at the risk / reward of continuing max Fisch and probably realised any advertising revenue was minimal and that the only real activity that took place on the site was largely unmoderated bdsm based discussions

I suspect the risk outweighed the reward and somebody pulled the plug to be in line with the content on their other sites

Speculation of course but equally if one was to take an occams razor approach I think it likley points to the same rational.

It's a shame if it's gone as much for the archive of the old sites and the conversations back when it was a largely collaborative and vibrant board (I guess early to mid 2000's was its hay day... sometime before rapture vision all blew up)

I will always miss the brutal Gemini board as it was just such an unfiltered version of her it was so refreshing. Made some friends through the board I'm still close with which is its ultimate legacy to me and whilst it's a shame I think in a world of social media and other external factors it was somewhat
inevitable.

Rip max... long live the buzz

Edited by Phill (02/18/24 10:48 AM)