i recently experienced this event with my Owner, Mistress Ayn. The “FemDom Retreat” was orchestrated by Madame Caramel, and attended by six other Mistresses, hailing from various parts of Europe, the UK, and the United States, and eight male subs, ranging from life partners to collared and chaste slaves. This event, hosted in a private villa, provided an opportunity for a relaxed and harmonious group of couples to engage in a D/s dynamic. The four-day weekend was designed for the Mistresses and accommodating Their needs, while Their dedicated partners diligently assisted the Mistresses with preparing and serving meals and beverages, ensuring Their comfort, and facilitating play.

As a first-timer at this second FemDom Retreat, i reflected on why this experience was so very positive for me and, in no particular order but i tend to think #1 and #15 are the most important for me, here are my 15 most powerful takeaways from the FemDom Retreat weekend:

1. It provided me with four days with my Mistress.
2. It required me to be focused on the Women, taking care of Their needs.
3. It gave me an opportunity for service.
4. It required me to listen to Their needs.
5. It forced me to deal with being banished from the bedroom since my snoring was unpleasant to my Mistress and prevented Her from having a good night’s sleep.
6. It required me to be available to all Women, with my Mistress’s permission, for discipline or making Their lives more pleasant.
7. It reinforced a life-style of Female Superiority and male submissiveness.
8. It helped me appreciate Women even more.
9. It provided opportunities to learn from more experienced subs and to bond with them.
10. It gave me a role to immerse myself into, one that does not occur in my normal, vanilla life.
11. It gave me the chance to see my Mistress truly happy.
12. It showed me i can do things that i’d rather not do, but do them because they please my Mistress.
13. It gave me the opportunity to not have to plan everything, but trust my Mistress’s leadership and care for me – helping me become a better person.
14. It allowed me to be comfortable to wear only female underwear, or my pink dress, or to expose my chastity cage, or drop my pants for a deserved spanking on command.
15. It helped me take another step on my path of self-actualization.

Respectfully submitted, slaveboy Jaime

Attending ProDommes:
Madame Caramel - Host
Mistress Ayn
Mistress Ezada