Hi, I'm traveling to the Bay Area soon, and I'm looking for recommendations in the area for a very intense scene:

I enjoy heavy pain play, but my motivation is service and submission rather than masochism. My enjoyment comes from the pleasure a genuine sadist is obtaining from my suffering. Some of my best sessions have been ones where I've been driven to scream loudly or beg for mercy desperately, and my screams and pleas have been met by loud, genuine laughter from my tormentor.

I'm also looking for someone who can establish deep psychological control over me to take me to a place of deep, unreserved surrender. I enjoy submission, and I surrender enthusiastically and very naturally to female authority. However, there's always some reservation left in the back of my mind that causes me to not be 100% present. I would love to surrender to someone who can establish a state of complete control, drive out any reservations I have, and enable me to complete a journey to a place of complete subjugation.

I would be grateful for any recommendations.