It is the prodoms who are on the front lines. No doubt. But, I do believe that clients and prodoms, alike, should be comfortable in the way they conduct personal business. Everyone isn't a good fit. For every client that doesn't want his ID on file, there will be a prodom that doesn't require it. And, visa versa. We all have to be comfortable.

As for the anonymous male posters bashing prodoms, it happens everywhere. In recent years, there was a group of male posters that simultaneously targeted me on MF and here. It was relentless. One of them actually sent a letter to my home address, as if to let me know he had it. They got banned on MF but not here. In fairness to forum administrators, it is impossible to read every post. But, that was one of the few creepy experiences I've had on a prodom forum. No discussion forum is perfect. MF just had a higher volume at some point. In any case, it doesn't look as if it is coming back. This is probably the longest it has been down. Although I would be sad to lose contact with some of the posters there, I don't blame anyone for dancing on it's grave. I've felt the same way at times, watching both female and male posters getting attacked. Life is too short for that kind of negative energy.