As my posts show I have been doing role play for a long time - off and on - initially with the legendary Mistress Belle de Jour when I was in college. In my second or third session with her she aggressively inserted a tampon inside me and told me to "keep it there until you get home." It was uncomfortable and not a turn-on so I removed it washing up before going home. Forgive me if I am repeating myself but a year or so later I read an ad for a Mistress who mentions "rape." Still in college I innocently thought that meant the Mistress would tie my wrists and ankles and take advantage of my erection. (LOL!) Imagine my surprise when I was bound but face down and she began to work with a butt plug.

Years later I began to do role play with female bodybuilders. I'm 6' 1" and around 240 lbs. and the ladies I have sessioned with were/are physically imposing. In my scenes with them I was used as a male slut or boy toy to worship them, absorb spankings and scissor holds, and sometimes worship their strap-ons. But I never have taken the final step since it doesn't feel sexy to me. However, I can understand the appeal of a physically imposing woman raping a man and controlling him either with bondage, physically holding him down, or both. But just not for me.