Exactly. It is also important to know that the post that was deleted was talking about the importance of expecting and respecting boundaries but also how his relationship with a domme once crossed those lines in a personal and meaningful way. He was obviously talking about a woman he cared about. It was a touching, funny and entertaining story that opened up good conversation. I met my late husband, who was the love of my life, because he was a video slave for ClubDom. I know several prodoms who ended up marrying men they met as clients. It is far from the norm. But, it does happen. It is understandable that Tissa misunderstood. JB's previous posts could have involved more casuals adventures. I didn't read all of them. But, again, we agree that they were harmless, fun stories from the NYC scene of many years gone by.

It would be nice if a pleasant resolution could be reached between Tissa and JB. I'm sure they both mean well and this can be resolved and put to rest. Meanwhile, I spoke with JB today. He wants to thank the posters who understand and have supported him. He's just here to make positive contributions and stay in touch with the prodom scene in his later years.