This isn't a case of a poster asking for illegal activity or talking about anything, at all, that has occurred in the last two decades. An older man reminiscing about his life experiences from the 70's is not like a poster asking where he can find full body worship or talking about a dungeon on 4th street that gives handjobs. You and I obviously see JB's contributions on the forum very differently. Whatever the admin decides is acceptable or not, that is how it. What I take objection with is the manner in which you are treating JB, especially when he was responding by simply expressing his feelings. He's been an absolute positive poster who has been nice to everyone.

You most certainly asked to me to stop posting my point of view on a particular subject. I thought it was inappropriate of you but I did. It has since happened again and now a third time. Your opinions are valid and important. They should be shared here and respected. But, it doesn't mean that everyone has to agree with you or be shut down. It is difficult to watch posters be silenced or shamed on good topics. We have a good group of male posters here, all of whom are respectful and considerate. They should be treated the same in return, that includes expressing views that may not line up with the moderator's. People will not always agree. It would be really boring if everyone felt the exact same way on every topic.