Originally Posted By Chi61
Very interesting topic. One I always struggle though to articulate tbh.

1) I lose track of time, I can’t tell if it’s minutes or hours passing by. I also start to lose sense of self. As someone who experimented with psychedelics in my youth, it’s remarkably similar. My relationship with the Domme also changes. I lose any knowledge that this is paid play. I become solely focused on pleasing her and absorbing the pain. In a way to me, it’s almost like being broken, the Domme pushes me till my ego starts to disappear

2). Most of my sessions are pain focused specifically ballbusting and cbt. It’s usually the amplification and increasing pain that puts me in a sub state. One thing I’ve noticed is my pain threshold increases exponentially the deeper I am in sub space. The last couple years I did some sessions that were extreme tease/denial and not pain based. These put me in a similar sub space but a bit different had a bit more desperation/edge to it, less total submission.

3) For me, it’s the experiences that happen in the state that are so memorable. I remember being tied down with a crusher on just mentally in another state of existence, the two Dommes were ecstatically gleeful and we went about an hour past our session without realizing it. I remember being held by a Domme because I was flinching too much and being just kicked by the other Domme until I crumbled into a pile at her feet and just being in a completely zen mind. Recently I remember getting punched so hard I couldn’t take any more and had to use a safeword but was still buzzing and just felt utter despair that I hadn’t met expectations (The Dommes were amazing at helping me back out of that btw)

Great topic, curious others experiences

I certainly have lost track of time during extended periods left in sensory deprivation and isolation. Not sure if that qualifies but I have gotten a sort of floating/drifting feeling so.........maybe?