I think rape fantasies are very common among submissive men, and I think you correctly surmised it's usually more about humiliation and lack of control than it is for the reasons common among women. I also think you were more perceptive than you thought when you mentioned earlier in the thread about a particular activity BEING rape fantasy, but not being THOUGHT OF as rape fantasy by men, whereas women might in fact call it a rape fantasy.

In fact, speaking for myself, and I think many subs as well, I do have fantasies that are clearly rape fantasies, but I don't THINK of them in those terms, instead the phrases that pop into my head are things like "forced xyz", "restrain me and fuck me", etc. Maybe that's because men, unlike women, don't go through their formative years with fear of rape looming so large. And, just as importantly, rape is a term that's not used in things like videos, clip stores, etc., for legal reasons, even though rape videos are incredibly common. Look at all the "Mistress catches burglar and makes him lick her ass", "Cheerleader ties up quarterback boyfriend and fucks his ass", etc. type videos, they're rape videos that never use the term "rape". So we tend to think in the terms that we see used for these videos ("tied up and violated!"), even though the fantasy being presented is clearly: restrained and forced to submit to sex acts against his will.