I've given this a few days of thought and, to quote Margo Channing, "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy ride."

It's fascinating that this thread from early last year, around nine months after it was posted. It comes after someone posted a reminder about objectionable posts, and I guess mine was in the view of the someone who is quite visible on this site. My post was erased without warning, and followed up with a rather curt PM.

I do not have a copy of my deleted post, but as I remember it involved threads that reminded me of the issues about setting boundaries during sessions and how those boundaries can sometimes get crossed, that are not part of the scene. It happens... I wrote from experience. In writing my post I never mentioned anyone by name, I did not intend to brag or boast, was certainly not trolling anyone since the whole MF atmosphere over the years turned me off. That's why I came here a few years ago.

I've learned about the experiences of others, shared my own and put my years in the scene in perspective. Hopefully some of my posts have been at least entertaining. I have met more than my share of beautiful, creative and brilliant Mistresses over the years. Insulting anyone in the scene via a post has never been a goal for me.

So, whomever owns this site, if you want to have more engaging topics here, don't stifle creativity. Set true guidelines, including diplomacy and, dare I say, emphasize civility and politeness. (Yeah, even today, those qualities exist.) That's my "Somehwat" pointed suggestion to all.