This is a recounting of a session that I had with Ms. Julia Steele earlier this week.

I’v seen several Pro-Dommes and BDSM providers in Atlanta and I am always looking for a new experience and was drawn by her pictures and videos on Twitter and her website so I followed her instructions on her website and requested a session with her via email.

Twitter: @MsJuliaSteel

When she opened the front door at her personal dungeon, she was dressed in PVC and tall leather boots with leather gloves to her elbows. She was tall, beautiful and powerful; she reminded me of Angelina Jolie in Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

She asked me to come into her dungeon with her mesmerizing but very serious eyes and then asked if I was scared….I said yes. She said I like that and asked me to go into the bathroom and totally strip down and come into the dungeon and to kneel and worship her feet and kiss her boots and I did. She then asked me to crawl to the spanking bench where she restrained me and asked me to smell her black leather strap and I did….then she said I’m not gonna warm you up, I’m gonna strike you cold.

It hurt but I liked it and she recognized it immediately and asked if I liked that and I told her my original and longest fetish since I was was a dominant beautiful woman (like her )whipping me with a belt…she went to find her black leather belt and really whipping me; she is the most powerful Pro-Domme I’ve ever had a session with. She began to f*ck with my mind and put her face close to mind and said I want you to say “I’m your bitch mistress” every time I hit you with the belt….and I did as she swung the belt harder. It intense and erotic at the same time.

We took breaks between belt whippings for human ashtray, CBT, suffocation with her latex gloves and a little face slapping.

She then grabbed my balls and said walk with me to that table, the harder she squeezed, the faster I walked to the table. She then had me lay on my back and cuffed my wrists and ankles then she climbed on the table with me, sat on my face while whipping my balls and legs with her belt.

We covered a lot in my 1 hour scheduled session!!

Ms. Julia Steele really got into her role and really enjoyed her time with me and wasn’t concerned about time; that is very rare….at least from my experiences.

She is my favorite Pro-Domme now and probably my exclusive Pro-Domme going forward!

BTW: Her personal dungeon is pretty impressive as well….she has a huge inventory of everything you would find in a commercial dungeon; and she sound proofed it too.