I recently became aware of this site and wanted to provide a review of Madam Jess (http://www.madamjess.com/) who I’ve seen 6 times now. Madam Jess is simply the best IMO. I’ve been scheduling sessions with her on a monthly basis since my first session in June of 2023. I am new to BDSM and originally didn’t find Madam Jess and AD. I was reaching out to BDSM providers originally and seeing them for a while but I still felt like I wasn’t getting the full Dominatrix experience so I did a Google search on “Dommes in atlanta” and the Atlanta Dungeon (AD) appeared at the top. I was very nervous for my first session with Madam Jess at the AD but she was so kind, understanding and calmed me down. She asked me to get undressed in the bathroom and instructed me to ask her for permission to enter her dungeon and then asked me to kneel at her feet where she was sitting and explained to me hard limits and safe words. My first session was on the spanking bench where my wrists and ankles were strapped in and Madam Jess began light punishment with a crop, flogger, strap and dragoon tail and slowly ramped up the intensity…I loved it! :-)

Madam Jess has ramped up the intensity and implements each session as she has learned my pain threshold…and she even coaxed me and challenged me into being caned which was one of my hard limits when I started this BDSM journey. She totally pushed me mentally and physically and as you can’t get her and her session out of your head for days after the session. The sessions have become pretty painful now but later in the evening, I start to process it all and my mind starts to race….it’s an incredible rush!

Madam Jess has taught me a lot; she will sit and talk to me afterwards and educate me on terms that I never heard before like Sub Frenzy (which I definitely have but I am getting better :-)) and sub drop and the importance of hydrating.

She is nurturing and caring but she is also tough, sadistic and great at her craft! :-)
So glad I found Madam Jess!!

Edited by RobSub (01/17/24 02:29 PM)