I made a list of all the dommes I want to see worldwide. I noticed an unusual amount in Philly. I get the impression this city punches above its weight in terms of hot experienced prodommes and amazing dungeon space. I will be visiting more than once.

I saw Ms. Skyler Grey this evening and...wowza. One of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. The communication was off the charts: She read my email carefully and we discussed what we wanted to do in depth before the session. And she "got it" on a level few do. My old favorite fun activities were combined with things I was curious about in a manner that made the session absolutely magical.

I asked for hardcore humiliation and got it on a level I've never experienced before. Despite liking humiliation as a fetish I also wanted to build myself up post session and we had a good discussion as aftercare that helped me get to a good headspace. She was also smart as hell; we had a great chat about mutual interests and she knew a hell of a lot about the obscure vanilla subjects I am interested in.

I have seen many great prodommes and can't help but think of the Michelin Guide's restaurant star rating descriptions in this very different context: If some dommes are "worth a stop" and others are "worth a detour," seeing Ms. Grey is "worth a special journey."