I think we're just trying to have a thoughtful discussion on alternative methods for deposit and not be told it's not someone's problem. It could be if your bank accounts get shut down. One method, and if you value anonymity, you may want to be careful with how you create and fund your wallet address initially, would be to use something that sends instantly like XRP and therefore doesn't have as much volatility if someone wanted to convert it. If a provider didn't want to convert it, it could simply be sent back at the start of a session and a cash amount paid on the spot for the deposit amount.

Originally Posted By Madam Jess
I just accepted a money order for a deposit for the first time. He scheduled for two weeks out and was super polite so I gave it a shot. I would not have done that with someone super last minute or obviously a time waster. I waited to receive the money order until continuing to engage with him. He said he mailed it and I had it in two days. I can deposit from My phone and never leave My house.

I have been burned playing the electronic gift card game. I don't really like or support Amazon. It also takes up my time and energy to play the game of loading a card or whatever. I will not accept them for anything other than gifts.

Your relationship issues are not mine. Your banking issues are not mine. Figure it out.