Originally Posted By spike4848
I would say about 1/3 of my sessions with Dommes turn into friendly conversations and me giving foot rubs. I get so frustrated as if the session was all for not

I think you mean all for naught?

Quote:
(I probably will not go back to those Dommes, because I turned it friendly ... no going back). I even had one Domme say, "you're too cute to be mean too," and I really want to serve her.

So, to be clear, you do NOT want it to be "friendly"? You don't want the conversation or to give foot rubs? You just want a mean Domme who kicks you out afterward?

I have a client like this. He sent very clear signals at the beginning that he did not want any chit-chat or hanging out afterward. He came in, did not want to talk, wanted to go right into my dungeon and have me torment him. Then, when we were done, he'd quickly get himself together and leave. While this has changed slightly over the years he's been coming to me, I get it and we still don't chat much. In some ways, he's been an ideal client because I *know* that I can count on him to be on time, ready to go, and won't try to suck up a lot of my time afterward.

He never had to ask for this, however. He just sent a very clear message by how he responded to me and his body language. I think he did once mention that he just likes to get right to the session. I get it. For some, the "friendliness" you speak of ruins the fantasy.

So, you can do what my client did her or you can negotiate it. Tell her you prefer to start without too much conversation -- if any at all -- and then leave right after the session. Tell her you do not like things to get personal at all.