I'm a big proponent of free speech. But. This does not mean it does not have consequences. There are times in which we need to consider how our words affect others, and if that is what we desire.

I don't ask much around here, but I have asked multiple times that people please not mention if a pro engages in something illegal with you. The most obvious example would be sex.

This is a very simple request. However, some seem to have difficulty honoring this request.

When you "gentlemen" use these platforms to brag about your exploits you endanger us all. Especially us women who have to navigate some very choppy waters to offer what we do. It feels like a betrayal when you couldn't care less if you might cause the heat on us to be turned up by some LE passing through now reading yet another discussion about pro Dommes offering sex, not caring if it's real and widespread or just some guy with low self esteem making up stories to look cool. You don't seem to care that your indiscretions about us -- that you ask so emphatically for us to respect about you -- might jeopardize our work, our families, our lives, because you just can't stop talking about how some Domme let you lick her pussy.

Unless you make it explicitly clear that you are discussing a lifestyle, i.e. non-paid, experience, for the love of Goddess, shut the heck up.

If you're thinking, "Then what am I supposed to talk about??" You have just told on yourself that you are a criminally boring person with nothing going on upstairs. In which case, go read a book. Or just silently observe this forum and see how the rest of us can talk about BDSM without mentioning doing illegal things.