Hello all. I am still in Romania and have just gotten My residency permit extended for another year. The country has definitely grown on Me and I feel fully settled at this point.

Last spring I met Ezada Sinn, who lives in Bucharest (about 2 hours south of Me) and I started filming at The House of Sinn this past fall. Making this kink connection has really made a difference in My outlook and overall happiness with moving here. I was starting to really miss My kink community in the States.

I have been able to attend some wonderful events in Europe and have met many top notch Dommes. In February I am heading to Portugal for an intimate FemDom retreat with My long time sub, slaveboy jaime. It is hosted by Madame Caramel and I think there are only 5 couples allowed. This will be a first for Me. The German Fetish Ball is also on My list for this year as well as the FemDom Summit in Bucharest. It is shaping up to be a year of adventure.

Atlanta and DC have not been forgotten. I am just trying to figure out the right time to go.

As always, you can follow Me on Twitter or for more juicy material find Me on Loyal Fans.

My clips store is also starting to expand, so check it out.

Here are a few other links:
My interview with Ezada on her Talking Matriarchy channel.
FemDom Summit
German Fetish Ball

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn