A few months ago, I stumbled across some full toilet (FFT) videos featuring Mistress Zaida (if you haven't seen any, you should definitely look them up on femscat), and I was hooked. I live in Spokane, so there aren't any reputable Prodommes in the area, so I sent her a message, asking her for a deliverable and custom ftt video.

She responded by telling me that she's actually from my area, she would be happy to do the video, she often travels here, and we could set something up in the future if I was interested. I hadn't had a domme session since I left California, so of course, I jumped at the opportunity.

After a few back and forth emails, we decided to meet yesterday. I have only been with one other prodomme 10 years ago, so I was incredibly nervous when she arrived in my driveway. Once I met her at the doorway, my anxiety started to wane. She is unbelievably personable, gracious, beautiful, and professional. As we we sat down to discuss the scene, she suggested things I never imagined, discussed safe words, and asked questions that would eventually enhance the experience.

Once we had everything ironed out, she made sure we were on the same page. Her ass was in my face, farting, giving me a clue about what was coming. At the moment, I felt maybe I should give up before it started because the smell was so strong. But if you've ever seen Mistress Zaida, you can understand how hard it is to quit her.

After doing piss, food, crimson, and spit worship, she let me know that shit was coming. I was already face deep in her ass, so I pulled back to see her ass opening up. At first, it was just small pieces that fell harmlessly into my mouth, but soon, she opened up and unleashed a massive shit in my mouth.

Because we already established that I probably couldn't eat a gigantic load, she took her time feeding me. Yes, I had to do a few "yellow lights"(which Goddess respected), but she pushed me further than I expected I could go.

Additionally, she brought an enema kit. So while I had her massive shit in my mouth she evacuated her bowels onto my chest. She smeared "Zaida's Toilet" as a promise to both of us that I will consume better in the future.

Godess Zaida (which she is), dedicated at least 20-30 minutes of her time to feeding me and spitting in my mouth. I went into a sub zone that I didn't think was possible. I just wanted to please her, so I ate more shit than I thought was possible. If you haven't heard about her before, look her up. She has some amazing videos online and she's incredible in person.

Zaida is also incredibly nice. When you come out of an intense scene, sometimes you need someone to talk to. FTT scenes are intense, so it was nice that Zaida took the time to discuss what just happened.

While I could write a few more paragraphs, I don't think it would accurately describe my feelings and experience with Mistress Zaida. She is just on another level that I haven't reached yet.

Forgot her contact info: dominatrixzaida.com

Edited by PNWSub (12/30/23 11:28 PM)