This is recounting a session I had with Madam Jess of Atlanta Dungeon a year ago. It seems like there aren’t many reviews available for Madam Jess, which is a shame because the session I had with Her was one of the best. So I thought I would take the journal notes I kept at the time and write a review.

Twitter: @mymadamjess

Request
I had been thinking about sessioning with Madam Jess for a few months. What drew me initially to Her was the way Her passion for BDSM shone through in Her photos. There was something about Her eyes and the way She looked into the camera that conveyed that this. Some of the pictures of Her subs with cane marks and bruises after session also had me hooked because I love getting marks to reminisce about a recent session. I read on Her website that She was a lifestyler for 20 years before turning pro, which reinforced my interest.

After reading an interview of Madam Jess, I was sure I wanted an opportunity to submit to Her. I sent a session request for a 3 hour session as She described in Her website. I was a little concerned about being able to handle a 3 hour session but I thought it would be better than the session being too short.

Madam Jess’s replies were to the point but Her personality and playfulness shone through in O/our correspondences as well. This line from Her reply had me filled with excitement, fear and anticipation all at once:

I would love to get to know you and your screams. smile three hours is quite a long time for pain

Session
After exchanging a few emails W/we decided on a session. I met Madam Jess at Atlanta Dungeon and gave Her the gifts that I brought. W/we chatted for a few minutes. Ma’am explained her ground rules and directed me to the bathroom to undress and return to the dungeon room.

I undressed and waited at the dungeon door as Ma’am instructed and asked for her permission to enter: Ma’am may I enter Your realm?

I read on Madam Jess’s website that she values protocol. So I tried my best to impress Her by following Her instructions.

Once Ma’am granted me permission, I crawled on my knees to where she sat and kneeled by her. Since this was my first session with Ma’am and I had requested a heavy pain session, She wanted to get an understanding of my interests and how much pain I could tolerate. I really appreciated the conversation as I got to know Madam Jess. It was reassuring to see that She practiced her craft with safety as a priority. We discussed safewords, interests, and limits. Then it was on to the session.

She secured me to the cross and started with corporal. There were many different sensations that She created with Her skill. It was a session of contrasts: pain & pleasure, stinging and thudding, and mindfucks. Madam Jess asked me if I liked stinging or thudding and I said thudding. Madam joked that it was a trick question and that I was going to experience both.

During the rest of the session I experienced corporal, CBT, NT, and a whole host of sensations. I won’t go into the blow-by-blow details but after about 2 hours Ma’am recognized that my endorphins were coming down and She decided to wind down the session.

Some of the highlights from the session:
- Madam Jess has a primal energy about Her. She was like a lioness circling her prey and stepping in and out to strike and prepare for the next strike.
- There was constant banter and mindfuck. Madam talked to me throughout the session sensually while dealing out pain. I especially enjoyed Madam’s smile as she hurt me. It was not a menacing or cruel smile. Rather it was a playful smile and outside of the dungeon setting one could mistake it as flirtatious. But I learned soon that Her beautiful smile would be followed by pain for me.
- Madam Jess exposed me to a variety of sensations and often contrasting sensations simultaneously. After a flogging, Madam would give me a break and wrap her arms or a leg around me, which felt amazing and sensual but shortly after the sadist would follow with NT or applying force to my pressure points. It was a true mindfuck of pleasure & pain as I yearned for a caress from her while knowing that it would be followed by pain.
- Madam Jess told me to look into Her eyes as she whipped my cock. I was supposed to maintain eye contact and not look away as the strokes fell. This was a powerful feeling as I felt a deep connection to Her through the eye contact and the pain. A year later, this is still a powerful memory.

The aftercare was amazing. Madam gave me a hug and talked through some of the session details. We spent quite a bit of time chatting, which helped me to process what I had just experienced. Then it was time to freshen up and get going.

Madam Jess was present throughout the session. More than the sensations, the most amazing part was the connection I felt with Madam and the way She maintained it using touch, eye contact and banter to create a memorable session.

Edited by Ramukc (12/29/23 02:37 AM)