After a previous session with Goddess Atara Shine of The Taillor Group, she sent me an email recommending I book a doubles session with her and her colleague Chaos. My previous session with Goddess Shine had gone quite well so I decided to trust her judgment and went for it.

Y'all, it has been a rough year for a lot of people, myself included. In a time of bad news amid a dreary winter, this session reminded me what it is to feel amazing. I have written reviews of many a great session here on this forum -- I've been fortunate to not have a bad one yet -- but this session was certainly among the best if not the best session I've ever had.

I had previously crafted a prayer to Goddess Shine which she had really enjoyed so she had me craft a prayer to Chaos before the session, and I proceeded to recite my prayers to both of them. My favorite thing is looking upon the faces of dommes as they laugh at torturing me, emotionally and physically. And boy was laughing had: Throughout the session they giggled, cruelly laughed, and mocked my dick and my large stomach (I love humiliation) as they toyed with me. Their smiles and laughs were so amazing, Goddess Shine's cruel and Chaos's so playful, it was a perfect blend. Choking, nipple twisting, clothespins, mocking, and sharpieing around my stomach? All happening. One would sit on me and scratch my stomach with a (non-cutting, I don't do blood play) knife as the other would gloat in my face about how they loved causing me pain and making me their bitch. At the end, Goddess Shine and Chaos gloated about how I was totally under their control because I was so addicted to them, how I would do anything for them, and detailed all the things they'd make me do to make them happy.

Each scene requires a sense of what's working and what isn't: What forms of play are working for the scene? How far should the pain go and when is it time to switch things up?

And with me, Chaos and Goddess Shine found the exact right answers to all those questions at the exact right times.

This session hit the jackpot big time. I could not more highly recommend these two Ladies.