Hey Spike, sorry that you are having this problem. A few thoughts in reply to your post, hope my thoughts aren't too presumptive.

My first question is how do you choose the Dommes you session with ?
If you have specific interests it is always better to look for Dommes that list your activities as preferences of their own.

Also, what is the level of pre-session communication that you have ? Most Dommes will want you to be as specific as possible in pre-session communication and to clearly state the session activities that you hope to experience. That honest communication helps to determine if you are a good match for their own interests and skills and to help them plan the session.

In my experience, and yours may be very different, there is usually some sort of brief conversation that takes place just before the session begins. This is a great opportunity to make sure that you and the Domme are on the same page regarding your preferred activities, hard limits, medical concerns and safe words (if used).

Each of the above is an opportunity for you to be very clear in what you are hoping to experience. In most cases, if your expectations are reasonable and consistent with the Domme's own limits, the Domme will try to incorporate your desires into the session. She wants you to enjoy the experience and feel satisfied with your time together. Remember, most Dommes are looking for clients that will return for future sessions and well satisfied clients are more likely to do so. Many Dommes appreciate a brief note after the session letting them know how you enjoyed the experience. This is also a chance to share some humble suggestions for other activities and greater intensity in future sessions.

Just one last piece of advice: A sub can sometimes feel embarrassed and shy about conveying their interest to a Domme. Most Dommes I have served have been extremely skilled, experienced, very intuitive and very intelligent. They have an arsenal of skills and experience to give you a lifetime memory, but even the very best of them are not mind readers. Communicating your desires in a clear, concise and humble manner is the surest way to see your desires become reality in your sessions.

Hope things go better for you in your next session!