Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa
I have noticed a trend that concerns me somewhat: that men who want to be raped, they usually want to do it when dressed en femme. And it's not just rape play. It's other types of humiliation.

Why? I hate to say it, but it's seems that it's clear that because misogyny is so pervasive in our cultural narrative, that the way that men relate to erotic violence is that it is a female/feminine/femme thing. So if they eroticize certain types of violence, they feel compelled to inhabit a "female" mindset.

Thankfully I haven't seen this as a trend in sessions - yet. I have a ton of sissy clients and most of them want to feel pretty and desirable and don't want any kind of pain, rough treatment, etc. For the most part they are truly trying to access their feminine side. I think playing au femme is their way of letting go of male ego and just enjoying. There are exceptions to this of course.

My "rape" requests tend to be more male centric: "I'm a big powerful guy, but you are going to tie me up and do what you want with me anyway." Sometimes the theme is about being punished for misogyny or some other "crime" against women. Like you, I think I would find it disturbing if the sub wanted to experience rape in a female garb or a female persona. You have stirred my curiosity though and I am going to watch this more closely.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn