Originally Posted By Spark
Spike,

I think there is hope. You just got to think outside the box. I have found myself in your shoes before. I do think the numbers are stacked against you if you are looking for someone specifically advertising as a lifestyle Domme. But ihave had success in my personal dating life. Ive used eveything from dating sites, to instagram, to just pick up lines in real life. At some point (when its natural and not creepy) i take the conversation to my kink and femdom interests. Ive found a lot of acceptance and interest from Women. I think on some levels all of us are kinky perverts that want new sexual experiences. But many are nervous to bring up. I also think most people want to please their partner as long as it doesn’t cross a boundary.

Im in a relationship now where the woman i date is not a dominatrix doesnt identify as one but is happy to play the part and has fun with it. I also make sure im doing what she enjoys and in between all of that we have a normal relationship where we pay bills, cook dinner, and have fights :-). She was never advertising that she wanted to kick her partner in the balls but she is happy to do it because i enjoy it.

Many men aren’t comfortable talking about their kinks and fetishes iI believe its actually made me unique and stand out.

Great response and exactly how I got kink in my personal life back in the day. She was my date then GF then partner first and play partner/Mistress later. Never a FLR or anything approaching 7/24 but she came to embrace many aspects of my kinks. She loved having a closest full of furs (this back in the day when they were very fashionable and sought after) and designer shoes and boots.

She was also definitely in the dominant 40% of woman Mistress Tissa referred to. While I doubt she ever would have initiated kink she came to embrace our play system that saw her 100% in charge once I was in secure bondage. That resulted in some surprises for me over the years but was by and large very exciting and fulfilling.

Do the work, give equal time to her wants and needs in the relationship and you may be surprised