Originally Posted By gls
As i understand it the Dominatrix, that you the sub, are in session with, joins the sub in, for lack of a better term, a parallel universe in session i.e. the sub has fallen into deep sub space and the Domme has risen into the heights of Domme Space.

Yep. The way I'd describe it is that it's a Zen-like experience where I am completely engaged in the moment and am completely connected to my sub. My mind experiences what people call "flow". My spontaneity and creativity really turns on. I don't think, I do. It feels like a drug high.

Originally Posted By "gls"
Here are some questions for the Dommes:

How often do Dommes get to experience Domme Space?

What creates the type of session that can take a Dominatrix into Domme Space?

Can Domme Space happen in the first session, the fifth session or is it something that grows out of a years long relationship.

What can subs/sissies/sluts do to help the Domme reach Domme Space?

Once a Dominatrix reaches Domme Space with a sub in session , is it more likely that future sessions will be as rewarding for the Domme?

1. I'd like it to happen every session, but it probably happens somewhere around 25% of the time.

2. I have noticed that when I perceive a person really letting go and trusting me -- truly submitting -- I am much more likely to move into Dommespace.

3. It has happened in my first session with someone before.

4. I can't speak for the way that other Dommes experience this, but for me, it helps when someone is committed to trusting me and accepting what I am doing unconditionally. That seems to help launch me. Signs that you are analyzing the session or being too casual with me will definitely prevent me from going into Dommespace -- and probably also prevent you from going into subspace.

5. I think it increases it, yes. But, in my experience, it does not mean I will experience it with that same client every time we session.

Edited by Mistress Tissa (10/19/16 11:02 PM)