Originally Posted By Mistress Tissa

Personally, I don't think a great Mistress is necessarily "seductive". That, to me, is the desire of a fetishist rather than a submissive.

From the client perspective, one who has sessioned with professional ladies for years, I disagree. The best I have had the pleasure of meeting are seductive, whether they are great actresses who really don't feel a connection with a client, or who, on some level, do connect with you. They draw you in and use the client's passion, lust, fetish... whatever to assert control and take the customer to other levels.

While it is a business for professional and traditional Mistresses, is is far from a scientific or psychological enterprise for the client. For many men like me it usually takes days, weeks - or for some first-timers years - to work yourself up emotionally and physically to reach out and have a session. Many emotions are exposed and can be played with by a great Mistress, and being seductive, either purposely by the domina or as just part of her personality, is a key quality I have experienced in my years in the scene.