The procedure at The Compound in Pittsburgh is to enter the front door, lock it behind you, and get undressed while you wait for the Domme(s) to come down the stairs. Having done that I decided I had time to put on my thigh highs and panties – red this time. I was about half way redressed when Madame Ingrid and Irene Boss came down the steps, their high heels on the wooden stairs making the sound that all subbies love to her. Ingrid was wearing a black latex catsuit and Irene had on a sleeveless black latex outfit. Ordered to the floor on hands and knees, Ingrid put a locking collar around my neck and Irene fitted my stocking covered feet with leather booties. A safety measure she said, to prevent slipping in stockings.

Then it was up to one of the eight rooms at The Compound, the one on the third floor with all the heavy BDSM equipment. We used all of it.

A short pause here to say that nipple torture is my number one kink. That was done throughout the first scene and in every other scene we did – one Domme after the other or sometimes both at the same time.. I’ve never experienced so much, or such exquisite, pain, yet a day later the amount of damage to my nipples was negligible. That shows outstanding expertise. I won’t comment on that activity over and over. It was an ever present part of everything we did.

First up was a seated bondage piece facing a mirror that covered a entire wall and which spread my legs. A garrote was applied to my neck which held my head firmly to the back of the chair. There were parallel bars that could be used to spread arms out laterally, but mercy was given and my wrists were tied to the base of the chair. Still, thoughts of James Bond in The World is Not Enough crept into my head. But on this day the torture was not to the neck but the inner thighs. Yup, those very tender inner thighs. Ingrid started first, using a thin, whippy cane, leaving marks with every stroke. Irene was next, using a heavy bamboo cane that took the pain to an entirely new level. I didn’t notice until I got home that the result of that evil instrument were bruises about the size of my palm, one on each thigh. Whoever gave that thing to Irene should be shot! But there was one additional stroke, an Irene Special. The thin cane was held along the length of my thigh and pulled up, like a spring. When she let go it hit my right thigh like a hot poker. And then the left thigh, same action, same result. I’m writing this report four days after the session and the marks from that little bit of fun are as angry and black as when they were applied.

Next up was the spanking bench, legs restrained to the lower level and chest to the upper level. Nipple clamps.were attached and weights were hung, first one weight, then two, and then three. Any movement caused them to swing and sway, exactly as planned. Body movement was assured as canes were then applied to my ass. But there was more. Cord was wrapped my cock and balls, then tied off to my ankles so the ankles were held off their resting place. Now movement would affect both nipples and cock and balls. Once again the thin, whippy and heavy bamboo canes were used but I had lost the ability to tell who or which cane was doing the strokes.

Next was time on the standing bondage frame, where I was strapped tightly to the frame, across my chest, my abdomen, thighs, and lower legs. Restraints on my wrists were attached to the frame at hip level so I had a good grip to the frame.. I was securing fastened for what ensued – tipping the frame half way to the right so I was horizontal, left the same way, even completely upside down.. While I liked the idea, my body wasn’t made to take it today so we didn’t do it too long. For the right guy it would be a real trip.

About this time I was determined to have committed some breech of protocol and a whipping was in order. So on to the X-Frame, where Ingrid did the honors, while Irene came behind the frame to distract me from what was happening to my ass. It did help. But while she was getting out from behind the frame a leather paddle fell to the floor, evidently all on it’s own. It was then I discovered there’s a rule at The Compound that if something falls to the floor it has to be used once on the subbie. So I got a body shaking stroke with the heavy leather paddle to end my time on the X Frame.

Finally it was time for the bondage table. I was first placed on my stomach and canes were applied one more time. I was pretty caned out by this time so I was soon flipped over on my back. Face sitting and breath play were in store, first by Ingrid then Irene. My last clear memory was of Irene’s latex covered ass covering my mouth and nose, her fingernails once again doing their best to my nipples, while Ingrid was working away on my private parts.

Here’s an image of the pieces of equipment we used, from Irene’s FetLife account

https://fetlife.com/users/3139124/pictures/160226272

Here are their Fetlife and Twitter accounts

Madame Ingrid
https://fetlife.com/users/805461?sp=4
https://twitter.com/IngridRampling

Irene Boss
https://fetlife.com/users/3139124?sp=1
https://twitter.com/ireneboss