I sessioned with Goddess Atara Shine yesterday. She was born and raised Hasidic and even offers sessions in Yiddish, albeit since I don't speak much Yiddish I went the English route. As a former Orthodox Jew myself, I was extremely intrigued and just had to book a session with her.

Goddess Shine currently takes some COVID precautions. While I can't speak for her specific negotiations with each individual, you and/or her will likely be wearing a mask during session. This shouldn't dissuade you from attempting to negotiate a scene as she's quite amenable to discussing how to make the scene work for both you and her.

Goddess Shine had me craft a prayer to Her before session. I prayed on my hands and knees to her before she got me up on a table where she slapped me, caned me, and scratched her name into my belly, making me thank her and bless her as she did so, giggling and laughing at me all the while. She humiliated me, making fun of my body, and went further on this count than most prodommes I've sessioned with in the past. She tickled me. She trampled me as I gazed upon her glorious body. She put her hands around my neck and explained how she would carve her name with a knife into my stomach next time and fuck the shit out of me with a dildo.

But what I appreciated most about Goddess Shine wasn't any specific form of play, hot as it was. It was how well attuned she was to what I liked and didn't like: I think sometimes prodommes can go a bit hard on the pain, but she was willing to mix it up as she discovered through my verbal and nonverbal feedback what was working. Communication before a session is important but it's during the session where the play parties really discover what is working for their dynamic. And she was just so good at picking up on what I needed.

After the session, we had a really great discussion about how much we both enjoyed it, what could be improved, and what might work in the future. She even *took notes.* That made me feel so seen tbh. This is a prodomme who, while already naturally skilled at making a session great, is truly looking to craft each experience for the individual. That is true dedication to the craft.

In case it wasn't obvious by now: Highly recommend smile

Edited by mark5Bnyc (12/06/23 03:20 PM)