Of course I am referring to the type of fantasy where the male is raped (not doing the raping). Rape fantasies are common among women. So common that there has even been some research into them. Not so with men - at least that I am aware of. A simple Google search brings up male fantasies of committing rape and you really have to dig to get to the FemDom rape or male/male rape fantasies.

So I want to put it out to the males on the board::

Have you ever had this type of fantasy?

If so, would you live (or have you lived) it out in a session?

The conclusion I came to in reading about female fantasies of rape is that they are driven by two basic premises: 1.) the female is turned on by the idea of being so sexually attractive to a man that he cannot help himself. He has to have her, even if he has to force himself on her and 2.) society has made females so repressed that they find it liberating to have the choice of engaging in sex with a total stranger taken from them. It's also important to note that most female fantasies of rape do not involve pain or violence beyond the act itself and the men are either attractive or shadowy figures that one could imagine might be attractive.

I doubt that male fantasies of being raped stem from the same things but I would find it interesting to see what does drive them. I have done these types of sessions before and the overall theme is humiliation by being used in a degrading way - not "you Ladies find My ass so sexy you just gotta have it". Although I could see a bit of the "anal sex is so taboo I have to be tied up and have it forced on me", which is similar to one of the motivations of women. Any thoughts?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn