A friend asked me to accompany him on a trip to Colombia earlier this year and I obliged. Believe it or not, I wasn't there to party and didn't generally engage in nightlife. But my friend was grateful I'd tagged along and offered to pay for me to have a dominatrix to come to the hotel. I chose to contact Mistress Jade. We made arrangements via Whatsapp. Her primary language is Spanish and my Spanish skills are pretty much nil but she communicated with me excellently about what we wanted to do, limits, etc.

The session was amazing. She led me around on a leash, made me make animal noises, made me lick her shoes, slapped me, did several forms of CBT, made me call myself various degrading terms in Spanish, and laughed at me with a wicked glee. But my favorite thing was when she got out these brand new boxing gloves. In her cute black dress and stockings, she went into a boxing stance, mocking me by bobbing around with a wicked grin as she hit me again and again. Getting pounded by a sexy Latina goddess with boxing gloves is definitely one of my most memorable moments in this world, and that's saying something.

Highly recommend.

Edited by mark5Bnyc (11/28/23 11:36 AM)