The thread that wandered into CNC got me thinking about gags....
Wondering about people's feelings on gags?....from both a Domme and sub prospective.

Do you use them all the time? just for a portion of a session? or rarely? why?

Favourite types?

I'm a fan of always being gagged while receiving any type of intense stimuli (Electro, CP etc) or when playing around with CNC but would not want to be gagged start to finish in a session.

I really want a gag to be both as effective as possible while still being bearable for extended wear. The best I've experienced is the inflatable penis gag that works with this hood from Top to Bottom Leather. Fills your mouth, effective and the level of severity/discomfort can be adjusted by adding or releasing some air. The rubber core is stiff enough that you can't bend it and push it out but soft enough to bite on during CP. The standard one without the airway works well too. Although, the ones with airways work extremely well for force feeding liquids too. Just stick a small funnel in the tube and pour. eek The liquid exits the gag far enough back in your mouth that your only choice is to start gulping.

https://www.top-to-bottom-leathers.co.uk...ional-Gags..htm

My least fav is a classic ball gag. Too much jaw strain and easy to roll out of your mouth.

For me, being unable to speak intelligibly adds to the overall sense of the Domme's control and adds a lot to the feeling of helplessness.

Found this on a Domme's Wishtender.....looks like it might be very effective but as noted it would require a close fitting hood or muzzle to keep it in place.

https://silencilicone.com/products/the-big-one/

Obviously no gag can offer complete silence( that only comes with completely sealing both the mouth AND the nose.....not conducive for a long session or repeat vlients grin) but a good one can add lots of playful mind fuck to a session

Domme "What's your safword?"

You "MUFPHHHH...UUGHH.....UMMMPH"

Domme "Sorry, no idea what you're saying, I guess we'll continue with the cane" laugh