Cross post from the Hang....curious to see if there is a different set of members here.

I find the subject of Limits fascinating. Things like hard vs soft and how they might evolve over time. Also why something might be a limit....safety?....level of pain/intensity?.... or just something that you simply don't find erotic or exciting and don't want to waste session time on. I have limits that fall under all three categories

Do you find your limits have changed over time? Have you added things to the "hard Limit" list or taken some off?.....or both?

I have a couple of formerly hard limits that are soft limits now (electroplay at very high settings and CBT with capsaicin). I don't really want to experience them again but knowing they might be part of a session can add to the excitement and trepidation. Especially good if you are playing in a limited CNC framework. Also good for pushing you to beg for something else challenging instead. They are unlikely to happen but knowing they will almost certainly show up sometime can add a lot a session's atmosphere

Obviously Dommes have limits too. Do you know Dommes whose limits have shifted over time?