Mistress Beatrix Blanche has been planning this for weeks now and and sharing Her plans for me: I will pick Her up tomorrow afternoon and drive to a cemetery near Her apartment and take sexy Halloween themed photos of Her for 1 hour. It will be such a tease to see MBB striking poses right in front of me while wearing my cage.

Then we will proceed to the Dungeon for our 1st 2 hour session with me in chastity. She plans to do the following:
1. Make me hump a pumpkin. MBB loves humiliation.
2. Tie me up tightly so I can’t get loose. Then tie a vibrator around my balls, keeping me nice and hard in my cage & sending vibrations across my entire shaft. Such a cruel way to tease me. MBB also plans to put a smaller vibrating dildo between the cock cage & my balls so that my ball swell up with cum. Blue balls. The feeling of complete helplessness.
3. For some extra tease and denial She will put a pair of Her panties on my face/nose and sit on my face.
4.MBB knows I have a foot fetish so She will use Her toes and play with my balls, pinching them with Her toes. Then MBB will smother me with one foot while you using Her other foot to tease my balls
5. And then She will have me massage one foot while I suck on the toes of Her other foot and then switch feet.

These are only the things She's told me about. Who knows what else MBB has planned or what She will come up with spontaneously. Tomorrow will provide tons of kinky fun. I am really looking forward to it.

Edited by porkster (10/20/23 07:49 AM)