It's that time again!
This week I will be making a trip back to Houston, where I will once again be available for sessions exclusively at the Vault Dungeon, in Downtown.

My long history as a professional dominant spans decades and my longevity has lead to a very wide range of personally enjoyed kinky scenes and a vast skill set. What wonderfully wicked whims and schemes will inspire me in each session always remains to be seen. Even I don't always know just where my creative cruelty will end up when we play. I play true to our mood and chemistry, unscripted... each scene strives for genuine connection and intensely intimate and intuitive energetic flow.

I love surprising us both by seeing how high subspace and topspace can go, for the mutual shared between us both.

I accept sessions with players of every experience level, orientation, gender, race and creed, one-one-one and couples are always enthusiastically welcome, as well.
I'm nurturing towards the nervous neophytes and decadently diabolical for my more experienced and heavy players.

Enough for now,,,
This trip is only days away, this Wednesday October 11th through till this coming Sunday, October 15th... availability is limited so don't delay in booking your session while you still can.
DO IT NOW!

Mistress Genevieve

Mistress Genevieve's Official Website
My Niteflirt Phone Sessions & Download Store
My Onlyfans Fan Site

Follow me on my NEW PRIVATE INSTAGRAM!
Follow me on Twitter/X

Ms Genevieve
msgenevieve.com
Niteflirt
Clips4sale