@MsRoseWoods
Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
Just need to find a mistress first...

I made a new account specifically so I could reply to this topic. It used to repulse me, and now it seems to consume my fantasy mind. I have no idea how the switch happened. I think it's the ultimate form of perverse submission.

However...post nut clarity treats this fantasy pretty harshly, lol! So...I think the best way to go about it would be a no safeword scenario like you mentioned you do. And I think that's the way I would want it any way. Completely out of my hands, and once she decides it's gonna happen, then it'll happen no matter what. She decides everything about it. Yeah.

I think the challenge for this is, since it's such an intimate act, is that I would have to find a domina that I gel with on a more personal level, like, beyond BDSM. It would be a difficult thing to do with someone who, outside of kink, you have nothing in common with. Which I'm sure is what everyone is looking for no matter what kinks they're after, but seems especially important for this scenario, lol! Time will tell I guess.

Edited by HavocSwine (10/01/23 11:20 PM)