Some dommes and maybe almost all of them doing professional domming have at the beginning of the session a time of chatting. The chat might last 2 minutes or as much as a half hour, depending on the sub and the situation. The domme and the sub review interests, limits and expectations and the domme clarifies or mentions anything that is appropriate and which was not covered or "negotiated" by email or phone conversation, beforehand. Or, she may re-iterate whatever has already been agreed to, it seems.

One, is there a special word or phrase for the pre session consultation. Oh, I think in some of my instances in which it was short that the pre session consultation consisted of a few sentences, but usually it is a little longer. Usually we are both seated and chat for a bit. Maybe we catch up, say, such as after covid. Maybe we are both dressed or maybe the domme is dressed and I am nude . . .

Of course, the dommes with whom I had the very short consults were dommes who asked for and received a pre-session telephone call a few days beforehand. So, instead of the consult being "before session," it was instead "a week before session!"

Do any of you folks do without the pre session consult or do all of you have it in most or all cases?

Also, in the pre session consult, the domme may choose to discuss limits, pain tolerance and safewords, if any.

Oh, one question, in the pre-session consult, have any of you ever used some nudity or affection to obtain consent for some things or ideas or to negotiation limits in a favorable, or do you consider that to be unethical or is that up to each individual domme as how affection or partial nudity relates to limits, interests and safewords? I mean, suppose a domme was kissing your neck or giving a bit of tease and denial while you were also deciding on limits or safewords! Probably some would say that is not ethical but some would say it is normal!

What experiences and thoughts do you have?