Never had an experience quite like yours but I had a rather embarassing experience while working in one of my past professions. I used to an operations manager/supervisor in the tradeshow industry and years ago I was in Vegas working the AVN show. The show had opened and I was working the floor doing periodic floor sweeps. I happen to pass an exhibitor booth where a rather attractive lady was offering spanking on a spanking horse and she basically said you look like you need a spanking. I turned somewhat pinkish/red when she said that pointing at me with the paddle while I was walking with a coworker. Rather embarrassed I went on my way and continued and then later decided to go on my own on the floor and went back to the booth and saw the same lady and me and her had a little laugh as I whispered in her ear that I did and that I typically saw a domme on the east coast. I remember her mentioning her professional name and telling me if I'm Los Angeles to look her up for a session. Never did since unfortunately I couldn't take off for a long enough period to enjoy some time off to session but still none the less it was memorable. I think somewhere on one of my old personal phones I still have photos of some of the dommes and other people and booths in the show.