Originally Posted By junglebeast
TheDriver asked "Where Have All The Topics Gone" in his thread, so in that spirit I'm offering this one. What is the most memorable or surprising session you've ever had? (Let's keep it more on the amazing, funny side than depressing.) This is for Mistresses and subs, and keep the names out of it if you think it is too revealing.

The first one that comes to mind is with a Mistress I knew well in the '90s or so. She had an industrial loft / dungeon in the metro NYC area and I was seeing her regularly. We agreed I should get "leopard makeup" for my face, arms, torso to be a real "junglebeast" for a session. I prepared in the dungeon, she came in, I groveled at her feet, rolled around and, eventually, she started laughing. My makeup wound up all over the rug in her dungeon. She ordered me to go, shower, come back and vacuum all the makeup off of the rug. I felt terrible. She was kind enough to order me to pleasure myself on the floor while she towered over me. (I drove her back home and she eventually said, "What the hell were we thinking of about makeup?")

+1